欢迎访问本网站,我们是专业的潜水排污泵供应商
联系方式
  • 电话:0312-3426976
  • 联系人:徐经理
  • 手机:13932271419
  • 业务QQ:632469545
  • 地址:河北安国市石佛镇路景工业园区景旺路8号

泵类产品给我们带来了什么转变

date.png 2019-12-25 16:55:46

跟着我们工业的不断开展,种种百般的泵类产品适用局限越来越宽泛了,工业泵的密封问题会干脆影响到全部装备的运行。工业泵在电力、化工、煤油等行业中都是扮演者庞大的用途。那接下来就让工业泵选型的小编来为您介绍一下泵类产品给我们带来了甚么转变吧。

1、泵的应用局限十分宽泛,从飞机、火箭,到钻井、采矿;从火车、坦克,到舰船等,不管重工业还是轻工业,不管科学技术还是日常的日子,到处都需求用泵,到处都可以看到有泵在运行。

2、泵一旦呈现毛病将干脆影响出产,严峻时形成停产。如在化工和煤油片面出产中,质料、半成品和成品大多是液体,泵就起了输送液体和提供化学反应的压力及流量的效果,在许多装备中还用来调理温度。如果泵一旦呈现毛病,往往会使全部系统休止事情。

3、泵的好坏也干脆影响到工业出产的平常举行,以是泵是化工、煤油片面的环节装备之一。另外在化工、煤油片面出产中的液体相对特别,有的液体易挥发、易燃、易爆或有毒;有的为强侵蚀或高粘性的;有的要求在高温、高压或低温、低压下举行输送等。于是,这些液体就响应地需求少许特别泵来满足要求,并且要求的数量也很大。

4、泵在人民经济各片面中不只被宽泛地应用,并且有其重要的位置和效果。泵是伴跟着工业开展而开展起来的。据统计,在1880年左右,普通用处的离心泵产值占全部泵产值的90%以上,而特别用处的泵,仅占全部泵产值的10%左右。到1960年,普通用处的泵只占45%左右,而特别用处的泵已占55%左右。据现在开展趋向,特别用处的泵,会比普通用处的泵所占比例还要进步。

With the continuous development of our industry, all kinds of pump products are more and more widely used. The sealing problem of industrial pump will simply affect the operation of all equipment. Industrial pumps play a huge role in power, chemical, kerosene and other industries. Then let's let the small series of industrial pump selection introduce the transformation of pump products to us.




1. The application of pumps is very broad, from aircraft, rockets, to drilling, mining; from trains, tanks, to ships, whether heavy industry or light industry, no matter the cutting-edge science and technology or daily days, pumps are needed everywhere, and pumps can be seen everywhere.




2. Once the pump appears a fault will simply affect production, serious when the formation of production. For example, in one-sided production of chemical industry and kerosene, most of the materials, semi-finished products and finished products are liquid. The pump has the effect of conveying liquid and providing the pressure and flow of chemical reaction. It is also used to regulate temperature in many equipment. If the pump appears to be faulty, it will often stop the whole system.




3. The quality of the pump simply affects the normal production of the industry, so the pump is one of the one-sided links of chemical industry and kerosene equipment. In addition, the liquid produced in one-sided production of chemical industry and kerosene is relatively special, some of which are volatile, flammable, explosive or toxic; some of which are strongly corrosive or highly viscous; some of which require transportation under high temperature, high pressure or low temperature, low pressure, etc. As a result, these liquids respond by requiring a small number of special pumps to meet the requirements, and the required quantity is also large.




4. Pump is not only widely used in people's economy, but also has its important position and effect. Pumps are developed with the development of industry. According to statistics, in 1880 or so, the output value of centrifugal pumps of common use accounted for more than 90% of the total output value of pumps, while that of pumps of special use only accounted for about 10% of the total output value of pumps. By 1960, only about 45% of pumps were of general use, while about 55% of pumps were of special use. According to the current development trend, the proportion of pumps with special use will be more advanced than that of pumps with ordinary use.


联系方式

ico04
联系人

徐经理

ico01
电话

0312-3426976

ico06
手机

13932271419

ico05
QQ

632469545

ico03
邮箱

632469545@qq.com

ico02
地址

河北安国市石佛镇路景工业园区景旺路8号

 
<
线

商盟客服 >
您好,欢迎莅临我们的网站,欢迎咨询...

  • 徐经理: 点击这里给我发消息